Our Quantity Surveying Service involves estimating the cost of materials and labour necessary for a construction project.
We are able to provide pre- and post-contract support ranging from the preparation of Bills of Quantities, Cost Study Reports to Interim Payments and agreement of Final Accounts.
“I have collaboratively worked with Andy Laurie on projects over the past 20 years, projects including educational, primary, secondary and tertiary premises, state, independent and VA school sectors, healthcare developments including major acute hospital contracts, residential, scientific, transport and infrastructure projects.
“Andy’s practice provides a thorough, rigorous and professional service from inception to completion, his experience and the level of service provided I consider exemplary. I look forward to working with Andy for many years to come.”
Our services include:
- Bills of Quantities preparation – NRM, SMM7, CESMM, Highways Measurement Code, Builder’s Quantities and other Standard Methods of Measurement
- Estimating and Cost Planning
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Tender Review
- Procurement Advice
- Advice and Drafting of Contracts and Sub-Contracts
- Contract negotiation and Execution
- Interim Valuations
- Forecasting and agreement of Final Accounts